• Terbaru

    Win Xp Activation Error 32777

    I was install win xp sp2 and this is the first time I get this problem, my win xp activation by internet is failed, there is an error message 23777 and written on it "unable to establish connection", my first diagnosis is the internet connection, maybe cable, NIC driver or from the ISP or from the Microsoft.

    But the internet connection is stable, the cable, is correct, and I check it from command promt, ping to google, and the result is repply, it means the connection is good.

    So what is the problem ?, I got the solution from here :
    What you have to do is change the date and year (time) setting of your windowsXp, it will fix the problem.
    Activate again and this time it works well.

    No comments

    Saya sangat berterimakasih apabila sahabat sekalian bersedia untuk tidak meninggalkan spam dan meninggalkan komentar yang berhubungan dengan artikel di atas.